Please read thoroughly the terms and conditions before you proceed to "Renew Online Now".
Terms And Conditions To Renew Online:
- The cars must be registered for private use and under individual name (not registered under company's name).
- Renewal cases only for the motorcars have already been registered (not a motor insurance for a new car).
- Age of Car drivers must be between 18 and 70 years old.
- Age of vehicles must not exceed 20 years old.
- Market value of vehicles up to RM300,000 only.
Those cars which do not meet the above criteria may still renew your car insurance coverage through our agency office (Tel: 03 - 4108 6139).
Step 1 - Documents and information required:
- Be ready with a copy of either your motor cover note or car registration card for your reference during application process.
- Check market value of your car just for your info. The reasonable market value of your car will be displayed automatically in the Online System.
- Check NCB Status of your car just for your info. The NCB entitlement of your car will be generated automatically by the Online System. Then please compare it.
Step 2 - To key in all details required correctly:
- Once completed, please click "Save Quotation".
- If all information required keyed in correctly, the System is able to generate your Quotation.
- Print the Quotation generated.
- If agreed then proceed with submission.
Step 3 - Proceed to make payment (by Maybank2, credit cards and FPX online banking).
Step 4 - Once your payment is confirmed it will automatically generate your Motor Policy.
Step 5 - Print your Motor Policy.
Step 6 - Now, you may renew your car's road tax anywhere and anytime.
In case you need an assistance to fill up the ONLINE FORM, please contact us:
- Tel: 03 - 4108 6139 (2 Lines) - 8.30 a.m to 5.15 p.m. (Mon - Fri)
- H/P: 013 - 342 2861 / 019 - 946 4920 (After Office Hours)