Please read thoroughly the terms and conditions, and the sample of the Online Form below before you proceed to "Renew Online Now".
Terms And Conditions To Renew Online:
- The cars must be registered for private use (either under individual or company's name) and not for commercial use.
- Renewal cases only for the motorcars have already been registered (not a motor insurance for a new car).
- Age of Car drivers must be between 18 and 70 years old.
- Age of vehicles must not exceed 15 years old.
- Market value of vehicles up to RM300,000 only.
Those cars which do not meet the above criteria may still renew your car insurance coverage through our agency office (Tel: 03 - 4108 6139).
Step 1 - Documents and information required:
- Be ready with a copy of either your motor cover note or car registration card for your reference during application process.
- Check market value of your car just for your info. The reasonable market value of your car will be displayed automatically in the Online System.
- Check NCB Status of your car just for your info. The NCB entitlement of your car will be generated automatically by the Online System. Then please compare it.
Step 2 - To select "New Certificate" and key in all details required correctly (2 pages):
- Once completed, please click "Generate Quotation".
- If all information required keyed in correctly, the System is able to generate your Quotation.
- Print the Quotation generated.
- If agreed then proceed with submission.
Step 3 - Proceed to make payment (by credit cards and FPX online banking).
Step 4 - Once your payment is confirmed it will automatically generate your Motor Policy.
Step 5 - Print your Motor Policy.
Step 6 - Now, you may renew your car's road tax anywhere and anytime.
In case you need an assistance to fill up the ONLINE FORM, please contact us:
- Tel: 03 - 4108 6139 (2 Lines) - 8.30 a.m to 5.15 p.m. (Mon - Fri)
- H/P: 013 - 342 2861 / 019 - 946 4920 (After Office Hours)
Please read through the sample of the ONLINE Form below before you click "Renew Online Now".
Have you already read the terms and conditions, and the sample of the Online Form above? If yes, you may proceed now.